1) Small. A bit bigger that some other mini-vibrators. I like the masculine aesthetic of the black pyramid.
2) Powerful. I thought this had just the right vibration.
3) Angled tip. Being able to twist the top into a differently shaped toy was cool
4) Sound. It’s decently quiet and discreet for a powerful vibe.
5) Price. This was only about $15 in Japan, which is ridiculously cheap for a good quality toy.
1) Only one speed. On.
2) Not waterproof.
All in all, I’m a fan of the Delta by Tenga. If you don’t care about multiple speeds and like a masculine looking vibrator, this could be the one for you.
Sex toys 101
Find out the two most important things to remember when buying your very first sex toy in my free video!
Sex Educator and Writer
When Jenn isn’t travelling the world in search of inspiration and excitement, she calls Vancouver and Tokyo home. Her writings and teachings embody her passion for sexual empowerment and freedom of sexual expression.